- Back and Neck Pain Management
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain Management
- Spine Fracture Management
- Microlumbar Disccectomy / Tubular Disccectomy
- Injection Procedures in Spine
- Osteoporotic Spine Fracture Management:
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (MIS)
- Scoliosis Correction Treatment In Chennai
- Spine Tumour Surgeries
Spine Fracture Treatment & Management
Spine injury is the most devastating ailment that can afflict mankind. Because of the significant physical, psychosocial and economic consequences, the dictum, “prevention is better than cure” perhaps is most relevant. Spine injuries range from mild ligament injury to fracture and dislocation of vertebrae with or without damage to the spinal cord.
Most spinal fractures occur in the thoracic (midback) and lumbar spine (lower back) or at the connection of the two (thoracolumbar junction). Cervical/ Neck fractures usually result from high-energy trauma, such as automobile accidents or fall from height. 80% of patients are aged between 18-25 years, men are 4 times more likely to have spine injury than women.
Treatment depends on the type of fracture, degree of spinal instability and its associated spinal cord injury.
- Conservative management with rest and spine braces
- Open surgery to stabilize the spine and to relieve the spinal cord/nerves from compression.
- Minimally invasive spine fracture stabilisation
- Fracture stabilisation with anterior bone reconstruction
With access to
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regavelialia. It is a paradise.