- Endoscopic Spine Surgery in Chennai
- Back and Neck Pain Management
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain Management
- Spine Fracture Management
- Microlumbar Disccectomy / Tubular Disccectomy
- Injection Procedures in Spine
- Osteoporotic Spine Fracture Management:
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (MIS)
- Scoliosis Correction Treatment In Chennai
- Spine Tumour Surgeries
Epidural Steroid Injection for Back Pain
Spine injections are still a conservative option than surgery or even minimally invasive surgery.
- Epidural steroid injections: Drug is applied to the areas of problem in the spine directly. It is commonly used to treat degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, and arthritis.
- Selective nerve root block: These are injections of numbing and anti-inflammatory agents applied to the facet joints between each vertebra in the spine. They provide long-term relief from spinal axial pain.
A Selective Nerve Root Injection is a more precise injection done under fluoroscopic guidance (X-Ray) with a long lasting steroid (“cortisone”) around the nerve root which is compressed.
It is a therapeutic injection (The steroid will therapeutically reduce the inflammation and pain caused by pressure on the nerve). This is considered a very safe procedure. This injection can be used as a diagnostic, as well as, a therapeutic injection. It helps us determine which nerve is irritated by “numbing” the nerve.
- Facet joint injection: It is also a diagnostic and therapeutic tool to confirm that facet syndrome is the source of our back pain. These procedures provide an effective treatment regimen that affords substantial, sustained back pain relief.
- Stem cell injection: stem cells are collected from the patient’s own bone marrow and injected to the weakened areas of the spine (endplates & degenerated Discs) that need to regrow cartilage.
With access to
Your wellness is our focus. We aim to provide safe, high-quality, cost-effective and state-of-the-art, operative and non-operative management for spinal disorders.